Beastie Boys is a trio consisting of Michael “Mike D” Diamond, Adam “ADROCK” Horovitz, and the late Adam “MCA” Yauch (1964–2012), formed in 1981 as part of New York’s hardcore punk underground.The group’s first full-length album, Licensed to Ill, was the first rap album to reach #1.With seven multi-platinum albums from 1986 to 2011, including Licensed to Ill, Paul’s ... An Amazon Best Book of November 2018: Guys, the Beastie Boys wrote a book (or maybe conjured is a better word), and it's a piece of work. Michael Diamond and Adam Horovitz, otherwise known as Mike D and Ad-Rock, present Beastie Boys Book, a rambling and unruly stream-of-consciousness trip through more than three decades of uncensored memories—records, rashes, tours, graphic novels, and ... With a style as distinctive and eclectic as a Beastie Boys album, Beastie Boys Book upends the typical music memoir. Alongside the band narrative you will find rare photos, original illustrations, a cookbook by chef Roy Choi, a graphic novel, a map of Beastie Boys’ New York, mixtape playlists, pieces by guest contributors, and many more surprises. Shop exclusive music and apparel from the Beastie Boys Official Store. Tees, shorts and more. preorder wherever books are sold. barnes & noble. powells A panoramic experience that tells the story of Beastie Boys, a book as unique as the band itself - by band members ADROCK and Mike D, with contributions from Amy Poehler, Colson Whitehead, Wes Anderson, Luc Sante, and more. The inspiration for the Spike Jonze 'live documentary' Beastie Boys Story, coming soon to IMAX theaters and Apple TV+
Hey guys, my name is Ciba and I've been playing Hearthstone for over a year now. I've made legend multiple times with Paladin (even back when it wasn't so viable) and this is a VERY affordable spin on the Pally deck that I currently use for laddering.
I see a lot of complaining about GvG, power creep, and the increasing difficulty that new players face when trying to get into the game. I think that these complaints are warranted for the most part so here's a deck that can be yours for less than 1400 dust: http://imgur.com/EWdYJd7
Let's go over general strategy and card choices.
This paladin deck focuses on swarming the board with just enough sticky minions to avoid death in the early game. These minions do not need to be extremely powerful thanks to our ability to supplement their damage and value with Cult Master, Truesilver, Dark Iron Dwarf, and Blessing of Wisdom.
Once your opponent has gained board control, you can use your equality combos to regain the board and begin the process of swarming / outvaluing your opponent again from square one.
The goal is to outvalue your opponent over time, leaving yourself with enough board presence to allow you to get your hits in with a board full of weaklings or one of your few late game minions.
When playing with this deck it's very important to commit only just enough to the board. Overcommit and you will lose. Card Choices
: Blessing of Wisdom
- BoW is a card you will use to turn a low-value sticky minion into a card drawing machine. Cast it onto Argent Squire, Shielded Minibot, or Annoy-o-tron to force your opponent to either let you draw a card each turn or use removal and waste tempo on removing your creature. Ideally you'll cast this on a Argent Squire protected by an Annoy-o-tron. Humility
- Sometimes you don't have time to trade with a giant minion. Humility lowers that minion's threat level until you get lethal or use your equality combo. Argent Squire
- Mulligan for this unless you're facing a priest. Sticky and extremely useful in conjunction with Truesilver / Dark Iron. Equality
- This gives your deck real mid-game power. Equality is arguably the strongest card in the game and you can use it to reset the board with Consecrate / Pyro or in a desperation move to let your hero power trade with their biggest threats. Acidic Swamp Ooze
- This is one of the best cards in the basic set. Yes, you get this bad boy for free. Weapon removal is going to be relevant in many of your matchups and at worst it's a 3/2 body for 2 which is acceptable. Annoy-o-Tron
- As sticky as Argent Squire but with taunt for one mana more. Ironbeak Owl
- One silence should be enough for you. Be smart with it. Save it for Tirion if you're facing Paladin. Silence an egg if you need to board clear. Shielded Minibot
- This is the best value that you'll find for 40 dust. Argent Squire on steroids. Wild Pyro
- Pyro is here solely to be used in conjunction with equality for a 4 mana deathwing effect. One is enough. Muster for Battle
- Muster into quartermaster is one of the strongest combos in the game right now, turning those 3 1/1 recruits into 3/3 beasties. We won't be running that combo as it's very expensive, so you can use muster more liberally in the early game. Thankfully, muster is a very strong card on its own. Use it in conjunction with Frostwolf Warlord later on for a 5 mana 7/7 or 8/8. Aldor Peacekeeper
- One of the best and most annoying cards in the game. Use it as you would use Humility. Harvest Golem
- A little heavy on the curve and doesn't trade as well as it used to, but our decks require sticky minions and harvest golem is the original sticky minion. Mind Control Tech
- Don't be afraid to play MCT as a 3/3 body if you need board presence and the opponent has less than 4 creatures on board. That's a perfectly acceptable worst case scenario. The best case scenarios can be game ending. Truesilver Champion
- Maybe the best weapon in the game? This basic card will be winning you a lot of games. Don't be afraid to swing for face if you need to heal against a hunter or mage with possible lethal in hand. Blessing of Kings
- Buffs are inherently weak as the creature and buff be responded to with a single card and leave you with card disadvantage. Use BoK only to trade up or for lethal. Your Divine shield minions are ideal targets. Consecration
- Consec is amazing, but smart players will play around it. Remember to save for use with equality against slower decks. Cult Master
- MVP of the deck. Remember the goal of this deck? To keep the board full of just enough sticky minions to maintain control? It's time to let them die and refill your hand. You should always have a cult master play in the back of your mind. HUGE synergy with your hero power and muster for battle. Dark Iron Dwarf
- Another MVP. If you're lucky enough to have this guy on curve your tiny minions are going to trade up into something valuable. I've tried running two and it seems to hamper the deck's success but you're welcome to experiment. Frostwolf Warlord
- Subbing in for quartermaster is frostwolf warlord. It's not a great replacement, but we're playing on a budget and it costs you 0 dust. Your board should always have scraps on it ready to buff him up into a value play. Force-Tank Max
- Sub this out for Boulderfist Ogre if you find that it's too slow and aim to replace with Tirion or even Loetheb ASAP. Seriously. It's good to have a finisher in the deck, but this is the one card that will affect your winrate the most with an upgrade.
So that's it. Total dust cost is 1320. The goal was to make a budget deck that is fun to play and takes more thought than face / zoo. Hearthstone is a lot more fun when you have diverse options at your disposal and this deck is certainly competitive enough for questing and early / midrange laddering.
Feedback is appreciated.
EDIT: Since it's being requested in the top comment, my main laddering deck can be found here http://imgur.com/2DDQ1DU
You can download Audio from this show here: http://beastiemixes.com Any ads on the videos I've uploaded, aren't mine. More Info about this show here:http://w... Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. In the spirit of 2005's 'Awesome: I F... Shot That', I've assembled a (mostly) full edit of the Beasties Boys 2018 Book tour from found clips on youtube. The... Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Brass Monkey · Beastie Boys Licensed To Ill ℗ 1986 UMG Recordings, Inc. Released on: 1986-01-01 Producer: Rick R... 'Ok' off Hot Sauce Committee Part Two available now on iTunes http://itunes.com/beastieboys REMASTERED IN HD! Listen to more from the Beastie Boys: https://BeastieBoys.lnk.to/essential Subscribe for more videos: https://BeastieBoys.lnk.to/subscribe ... The story of 3 friends who inspired each other and the world. Watch Beastie Boys Story, a Spike Jonze live documentary, now on the Apple TV app: http://apple... The Strombo Show presents Ad-Rock and Mike D of Beastie Boys in an intimate conversation from the New York chapter of House Of Strombo. In this rare hour-l... REMASTERED IN HD! Discover more about Ill Communication here: https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/ill-communication-beastie-boys-album/ Listen to more fro...